Thursday, September 12, 2013

Board member profile: Sarah Hollerich

Sarah Hollerich, UMCF At Large Director
Graphic Designer
Academic Support Resources
curtn007@umn.edu
612-626-7392

Became a member of UMCF: 2012
    
About my role on the UMCF board:
I help all of the committees with their design needs.
   
Some great Forum memories:
The WonderBarry improv program. Amazing!

About my role at the University
I am currently Graphic Designer for Academic Support Resources. I started at the University of Minnesota in May 2012.

Favorite place on campus:
The railroad bridge.

What I like about working at the U:
Vibrant atmosphere.

Some of the coolest projects I've worked on at the U:
StrengthsQuest monster magnets

More about Sarah

My hometown:
St. Paul, Minnesota | view it on a map

Paper book or e-book:
Paper

Word that makes you cringe:
package

What I do for fun:
Go on walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment