Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Board member profile: Patrice Johnson

Patrice-Johnson.jpgPatrice Johnson, UMCF Board member
Registration Coordinator
Extension   

johns388@umn.edu   

612-625-6757

Find me online:
Twitter | Cultural Construct website | Culinary Construct | Called to the Table
   
Became a member of UMCF: 2002   

Some great Forum memories:
I love the Annual Conference.

About my role at the University
I am a Registration Coordinator for Extension. I started at the University of Minnesota in 1993.

Favorite place on campus:
The cows in St. Paul and the mall in Minneapolis.

What I like about working at the U:
Being surrounded and inspired by youthful energy.

More about Patrice

Paper book or e-book:
Paper

Favorite word:
köttbullar

Word that makes you cringe:
wound


Favorite brand:
Target

What I do for fun:
Think about cats.

My dream jobs (besides the one I have!):
Research, writing, teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment