Thursday, September 12, 2013

Board member profile: Nicole Price

Nicole PriceNicole Price, UMCF Treasurer
Operations Coordinator
Carlson Executive Education
price511@umn.edu
612-626-3912

Became a member of UMCF: May 2013

About my role on the UMCF board:
I am responsible for all financial records, and oversees financial functions such as collecting of dues and fees, depositing income, paying bills approved by the board, and providing necessary financial information for reports. I also provided monthly reports to the board.

Some great Forum memories:
My first event was a program and event planning program. The info I received there was very informative and also gave me the chance to network with other event planners. From there, I decided to become a member of the UMCF.


About my role at the University
I am currently Operations Coordinator for Carlson Executive Education. I started at the University of Minnesota in April 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment