Thursday, September 12, 2013

Board member profile: Lani Payette

lp.jpgLani Payette, UMCF Technology Committee co-chair   
Educational Technologist
Training Services, Organizational Effectiveness/OHR
payet003@umn.edu
612-626-7731

Became a member of UMCF: 1999
  
About my role on the UMCF board:
The Technology Committee maintains the website and membership database, supports special technology projects, and advises on technology-related topics. I like working with the other board members and all of the opportunities for creative thinking that come up.
   
Some great Forum memories:
I especially enjoyed last year's tour of the "For the Common Good" exhibit at Andersen Library and the archives/storage caverns. The history is interesting. Here's a video about the exhibit.

About my role at the University
I am currently an Educational Technologist in Training Services, Organizational Effectiveness/OHR. I started at the University of Minnesota in 1999.

Favorite place on campus:
Andersen Library caverns

More about Lani

My hometown:
Green Bay, Wisconsin | view it on a map

Paper book or e-book:
Paper

Favorite website:
Cute Overload


No comments:

Post a Comment