Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Board member profile: Kess Knight

Kess-Knight-180x180.jpgKess Knight, UMCF Recorder
knigh161@umn.edu
612-624-5386

Find me online:
Personal website | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn

Became a member of UMCF: February 2013

About my role on the UMCF board:
As the Recorder, I am responsible for taking the board meeting minutes, organizing the UMCF newsletter and blog, and managing the UMCF social media sites. I love social media, like, a lot. Some may call it a sickness. I love the opportunity to connect with other communicators through these channels - so tweet, post, share with us!

Some great Forum memories:
I've only attended the conference, which was a great experience. Debra Frasier's keynote was exceptional and hope to utilize the tips and tricks she spoke about in my day-to-day life.

About my role at the University
I am currently a Communications Coordinator for Academic Support Resources.
I started at the University of Minnesota in July 2007.

More about Kess

Accomplishments I'm most proud of:
Receiving my MA degree in Strategic Communication.

Hometown:
Hermantown, Minnesota | View it on a map

Paper book or e-book:
Paper

Favorite website:
BuzzFeed

Favorite word:
Kerfuffle

Word that makes you cringe:
I can't even say it. I'll just say, the "m" word.

Favorite brand:
Google

My dream jobs (besides the one I have!):
Author



No comments:

Post a Comment