Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Member profile: Todd Reubold

Meet Communicators Forum member Todd Reubold

031510.jpgJob title: Director of Communications and Public Affairs, Institute on the Environment

Which means: I'm part air traffic controller, staff psychologist and team cheerleader.

I have been at the University since: 2004 (early 90's if you count my earlier stints as a student)

Areas of expertise: Not much of an expert in one area, but I did study energy and environmental policy in grad school and have a passion for communications.

I love being a Forum member because: The events are top-notch, the people are great and the snacks are delicious. What more could you want?!

Family members: Wife, Veronika; dogs, Jasper and Zooey

Hobbies: Tennis, travel, time with our dogs, biking, snow skiing, playing drums with my band

Favorite National Park: Yellowstone. Last time we saw grizzlies and black bears while driving through the park and hiking in the backcountry.

I am passionate about: Animals, the environment, and ridding the world of bad PowerPoint presentations.

People are always surprised to learn that I: Am a total U2 fanatic! Been to fifteen shows and counting. Met my wife because of U2. Even made the cover of Norway's largest daily newspaper along with Bono following a concert in Oslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment