Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Link Roundup, 11.30.09

Every Monday we'll post a roundup of interesting communications news
and articles from the past week. What have you been reading, listening
to, and watching? Add a comment or suggest a link for next week.



So I was not very "connected" to all-things-communications over the
break, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite local blogs. What are
you favorites?

I'm a close follower of local music, partly for work and partly for play. Here are my favorite indie blogs, all spotlight both local and national acts.
MFR
More Cowbell
Culture Bully

Deets After Dark - The "About" section does a great job of summing up the hodgepodge of entries, ranging from google search statistics on mashed potatoes to what really is a "tweet."

Mediation - Commentary on media, in addition to funny .jpegs and videos.

Stuff About Minneapolis - All the things that make me love this city are found right here. Enjoy the most recent story on the wild turkey running amok in Brooklyn Park. 




No comments:

Post a Comment